Bickes Environmental (pronounced Bick-iss) was started in 2021 by Casey and Jessi Bickes, the founders of Tennessee Radon Services, after they realized that radon was not the only harmful substance that needed to be remediated. BEM provides a broad array of site remediation services throughout the southeastern U.S., focusing on greenfield site remediation and avoidance of vapor intrusion. Customers contact Bickes before building, to assure regulatory compliance, because addressing harmful substances is a foundational issue.
Bickes Environmental Mitigation protects against harmful vapors that can cause brain damage, lung damage and other long-term health problems. We'll remove harmful gasses from the environment before they enter your building.
Schedule an appointment today to talk about mitigation for your property.
If you've been looking for a highly qualified radon mitigation company in Nashville, TN or anywhere in the Southeastern US, you've come to the right place. You should hire Bickes Environmental Mitigation to help with:
- We're certified GeoSeal (an asphaltic membrane spray) applicators
- All of our technicians undergo background checks and drug screenings
- We have extensive experience working with multi-family housing units, schools, and other large buildings
- We specialize in radon-resistant new construction and do a lot of pre-construction work
- Our technicians are fully NRPP certified for radon testing and mitigation in residential single family and multifamily dwellings, schools and large buildings.
You can't afford to neglect environmental mitigation services, so why not let us handle them for you?
Commercial buildings that are built over old gas stations, dry cleaners, industrial facilities, or other contaminated sites that may be exposed to harmful gasses. We can help make sure you aren't breathing in harmful chemicals by providing:
- Environmental mitigation services
- Vapor intrusion services
- Radon testing services
- Radon mitigation services
With over 25 years of combined experience, it's safe to say we know what we're doing. Call today to get a free estimate.